Outbreak diseases call opened with the cooperation of Acıbadem University Incubation Center and ODTU TEKNOKENT
The new type of coronavirus (COVID-19), which is designated as a pandemic by the World Health Organization, has influenced our country as well as all over the world. To contribute to our country's fight against the COVID-19 outbreak; We open the Call for Outbreak Diseases in cooperation with Acıbadem University Incubation Center and METU Technopolis in order to minimize and control the spread of the epidemic in the society, to protect public health, particularly at risk groups, and to mitigate the negative socio-economic effects of the epidemic. As part of our call for epidemics, the entire training and mentoring program will be carried out online. The application deadline is April 24, 2020.
- Call dates: April 10 - April 24
- Online Rating: April 27
- Online Evaluation Board: April 30
- Online trainings will begin on May 4.
The subtitles of the call, which we will support all kinds of business ideas for the diagnosis and treatment of the new type of coronavirus;
- Diagnostic kits
- Devices used in intensive care units / Respirators
- Respiratory drugs
- IT applications that may affect the direct or indirect consequences of the epidemic
- Mobile applications and digital platforms to prevent and control the spread of the virus
- Emergency preparation and intervention studies for public health
- Developing innovative practices to reduce the negative effects of the epidemic on the country and regional economy.
Supports to be offered under the call;
- Access to the health ecosystem work network
- Research Laboratory support
- Entrepreneurship and health regulation trainings and mentoring
- Consultancy from the best academics and clinicians in the field,
- Product development and infrastructure support from METU Technopolis
- Access to UK and Dutch markets
Click here to apply.